California employers with 25-99 full-time employees can benefit from a self-funded alternative to age-rated plans with Cigna’s new Level Funding quoting methodology.
Advantages of Cigna Level Funding
- A self-funded medical plan and stop-loss insurance policy with no gaps in coverage.
- Utilize the same Open Access Plus (OAP) and LocalPlus® networks as fully insured plans.
- Monthly invoice and claims reporting with plan performance versus the full-year claim liability.
- Comprehensive case, utilization and clinical management, like fully insured products.
- No additional payment due at time of termination*; all plans are composite-rated.
- 24/7 live customer service plus One Guide® personalized 1:1 support.
*Terminal funds collected in the first year cover claims incurred prior to termination and submitted afterward; costs are known up-front, eliminating surprises.
Contact your RBG representative to learn more!