CCSB Launches Employer Portal, Important UW and Network Updates
NEW Employer Portal!
CCSB launched the Employer Renewal Portal on December 13, 2018 for groups with 1/1/19 and 2/1/19 renewal dates. The portal allows groups and their employees to renew medical and dental plans, update employee information, view balances and make enrollment status changes online. CCSB anticipates making this functionality and off-anniversary maintenance functions available to agents in early 2019.
Employer Portal Features & Benefits:
- Renew medical and dental plans*
- Compare reference plan options*
- Make plan changes to contribution, metal tier selection and reference plan*
- Invite employees to make plan selections online*
- Generate employee worksheets*
- View account balance
- Print invoices
- Add new hires
- Make changes to the enrollment status of employees and their dependents
- Download important forms and resources
* These features are only available during Open Enrollment
Q1 2019 Rate Actions
- Blue Shield: Rate Action on All Plans
- CCHP: Rate Action on All Plans
- Health Net: Rate Action on All Plans
- Kaiser Permanente: Rate Action on All Plans
- Sharp Health Plan: Rate Action on All Plans
Effective 2/1/2019 new groups with more than 50% of the insured population located out-of-state will no longer be accepted for new business submissions. Please note, the California population can still be written with the out-of-state employees excluded from coverage.
Important Network Change – Sharp Health Plan Zip Code Elimination
Effective February 1, 2019, Sharp Health Plan will no longer offer health coverage to existing and new enrollees who live in the following zip codes:
91934, 92004, 92036 and 92066
If the Employer is located within the discontinuedzip codes:
- Employees enrolled under a Sharp plan will need to elect a new plan with an alternate carrier
If the Employer is located in other zip codes within the Sharp Health Plan service area:
- Employees enrolled on a Sharp plan will be able to remain enrolled.
For more information, please refer subscribers to contact Sharp Customer Care at (858) 499-8300.
Your RBG Team is ready to help you with CCSB quoting and enrollment.
Talk to us about CCSB and EaseCentral enrollment today.