This March EaseCentral Will Change to Ease, Complete with New Look and Feel!
Effective this March EaseCentral will officially change the company name to Ease and release a whole new revamped look and feel to the great functionality you already know.
Highlights of What’s New:
- Employee View Within Broker Login: See what an employee sees during enrollment directly from your login.
- Enhanced Dashboards: Access a list of employees, enrollment progress, a template to create total rewards statements, and other key information immediately following login.
- Email Templates: Create and save templates for messages you or the HR Admin send employees about their enrollment status, documents that require signatures and logins.
- New Navigation: A better, guided workflow for HR and employees to complete common tasks in Ease.
- New & Improved Help Desk: Step-by-step articles to help you learn the system and get answers to your common questions.
- E-signatures: Employees sign once and apply the signature to each required signature field before form submission. A new status bar helps them see how many forms they have left to sign.
Why Partner with RBG and Ease?
- Win New Business and Protect Your Current Book: Impress your groups with cutting-edge software and let them impress their employees with a modern benefits and HR solution!
- Faster Employee Enrollments: Improved navigation and streamlined workflows to help employees complete benefits enrollment faster! Employers can spend less time choosing benefits and more time making things happen!
- Strengthen Client Relationships: The Ease|RBG connection puts more information at your fingertips so you can better service your clients. Give HR more data and reporting tools to them better understand and communicate to their employees!
- EaseConnect Carrier Integrations: Your RBG team is here facilitate carrier integrations to allow enrollment submissions directly to a growing list of carriers. Anthem, Blue Shield, CCSB, Humana, Guardian, Principal to name a few.
You, and your employer groups, are invited to take a sneak peak inside the new Ease. Register for a 45-minute presentation and demo of the revamped system March 4th, 6th or 8th at 11:00 AM PT.
Pairing new school technology with old school superior service, hands-on support and long-term partnerships, RBG is taking our brokers to new heights and into the future!