Check out the ways Blue Shield is making new group submissions even easier!
- NEW – Individual coverage is considered a valid waiver as of 10-1-2018 effective dates! Employees waiving the employer group coverage due to individual coverage will not count against the group participation requirement.
- Enroll with just 25% or a minimum of 5 employees, whichever is greater, through Q1 2019.
- Groups offering only Trio HMO plans have no participation requirements and can enroll with just ONE employee.
- Fourth Quarter new business – minimum premium deposit of 25% is allowable, with the balance applied to the group’s first bill.
- No DE9C required for groups of 5 or more enrolling. Some restrictions apply – contact your RBG team for details
And put the EASE into your Blue Shield group enrollments by partnering with RBG and EaseCentral for online enrollment. Talk to your RBG Representative today to learn more.