Health Net’s 2021 Enhanced Choice and Starting Line-Up (SLU) portfolios deliver strong mixes of whole-health benefits and extra-value programs – making them both attractive to your clients, and easy for you to sell. Plus, new underwriting deals to help boost your sales opportunities!
Enhanced Choice and SLU – New for 2021
Health Net’s new and simplified 2021 portfolio offerings equip you with choices to satisfy your clients – and keep your business growing!
|CanopyCare HMO San Framcisco Bay Area||Indroducing health Net CanopyCare HMO, in a strategic partnership with Canopy Health, providing a broad array of plan options to meet any need, in the San Francisco Bay area, at any location in the network close to their home, work, or wherever is convenient. It’s the ultimate in flexibility!||CanopyCare HMO|
|Expanding our deductible options||Our new Facility Dedictible EOA and Salud HMO y Mas plan designs align price and competitive benefits
For EOA and EOA ExcelCare:
For Salud HMO y Mas:
|EOA, EOA ExcelCare, Salud HMO y Mas (Available within the Salud HMO y Mas service area outside of San Diego County)|
|New plan designs providing the right balance of value and competitive benefits.||For Full Network HMO, ExcelCare HMO, Full Network EOA, ExcelCare EOA, SmartCare & Salud:
35/30% ($5,500 / $11,000)
40/1500d ($8,500 / $13,000)
For PPO:40/3500/30% ($7,350 / $14,700)
|Expanding our ancillary two-year rate guarantee to include Life plans 1||For the first time, we are adding a two-year rate guarantee for Life plans With minimum coverage of $15,000 per life.
Note, rate guarantee applies to groups between 101-500 employees. Effective date 1/1/21-3/1/22.
|Multi-Product Bundling Program 2||Boost your sales by adding dental, vision and life, and your clients can save up to 3% on their medical premiums.
Dental: 2.0% (increased from 1%)
Note, rate guarantee applies to groups between 101-500 employees effective 1/1/21 (does not apply to voluntary plans)
Simple, Smart and Sustainable Values Continue: The Top 10
1. Pick Your Plan, Pick Your Network for Enhanced Choice: 14 standard plans designs available in Health Net’s existing HMO/EOA products
2. Expanded plan designs options available in Starting Line Up
3. New CanopyCare HMO with 15 plan design options to meet the flexible needs of your San Francisco Bay Area clients
4. Ways for easy, early access to care with telehealth available through preferred vendors, and retail clinic access through MinuteClinic
5. The essentials to complement medical coverage: dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, life, wellness
6. Health Net’s Wellness Rewards Program is available with all Health Net’s portfolio plans
7. Underwriting deal: Expand your sales by offering any of Health Net’s budget-friendly Salud HMO y Mas plans on a standalone basis alongside Kaiser-only groups
8. Low-cost plans available in all products and networks
9. Sell more PPO with Health Net’s Enhanced Choice PPO-Only Package
10. Multi product bundling discount program helps large groups save up to 3% on their medical premiums
Get ready to sell!
• All plans are quote-ready now for a 1/1/21 effective date.
• Portfolio sales materials are now available at www.healthnet.com/broker > Large Group Forms & Brochures, including prospect/member open enrollment materials.
Health Net continues to be focused on the health and success of your business.