The new Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust option for small employers in the hospitality industry is NOW AVAILABLE.
In their continuing effort to address the diverse health care needs of the hospitality industry UnitedHealthcare and the National Restaurant Association (NRA) have formed a strategic alliance, offering exclusive health care pricing and solutions for NRA member businesses. Available nationally, the Restaurant & Hospitality Benefit Trust is a new health benefits solution that is insured and serviced by UnitedHealthcare and focused on small employers with 2-99 eligible employees.
- The Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust is sitused out of the state of Illinois as a Single Large Employer/Bona Fide Association.
- UnitedHealthcare of Illinois PPO plans with the Choice Plus National Network.
- Minimum of 2 enrolled employees or 50% participation, whichever is larger.
- Eligible SIC codes: 5812 (Eating Places), 5813 (Dinking Places – alcoholic beverages), 7011 (Hotels & Motels), 7032 (Sporting & Recreational Camps) & 7041 (Organization Hotel & Lodging Houses, on a membership basis).
- Employer group must be a member of the National Restaurant Association.
- Current UnitedHealthcare clients can move to the Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust only at renewal.
- Agent/Agency is required to be licensed in Illinois to receive commission.
Contact your RBG Representative for more information and to submit your RFP’s