Q4 RATE PASS!
It’s a great time to sell MediExcel Health Plan
- Small Group Medical Commissions stay unchanged at 7%
- Will accept down to 1 enrolled employee
- First class support team
Small Group Sales Bonus Through September 1, 2019 Effective Dates
- Sell a new small group with 6 or more enrolled emloyees
- Effective date must be between April 1 and September 1, 2019
- Earn up to $100 bonus for each enrolled employee
- Offer Dental and Vision and earn an additional Ancillary Sales Bonus pf $10 per employee enrolled in Medical, Dental D200 plan and Vision V100 plan.
In Binational Health Benefits, the Difference is Clear
- MediExcel has the fewest overturned Independent Medical Reviews (IMRs) of emergency room consumer appeals See how MediExcel stacks up to the competition.
Reminder – NEW Underwriting Guidelines released 7/1/2019
- Gold Mirror (GM) plan minimum participation is 1 enrolled employee
- Platinum Mirror (PM), Ultra Platinum (P5) or Platinum Plus (P20) plans minimum participation is 3 enrolled employees
- 2 MediExcel plan options may be offered with a minimum of 3 enrolled employees
- Employer contribution relaxed to 50% of the Employee Only rate when MediExcel is wrapped with another carrier
- Large Group QEP and MEP plans can be offered as voluntary if MEHP is the sole carrier
- See MediExcel Underwriting Guidelines Effective 7.19 for more information
Talk to your RBG Rep about the fastest growing HMO in San Diego County!