Earn Big with UHC’s New Broker Bonus Program
UHC is offering a bonus to California based agents. Eligible new cases are fully insured medical groups located in California in the 1-100 small group market with effective dates October 1, 2019 through January 31, 2019.
In order to receive a bonus:
1. Eligible agents must sell a combined total of at lease 25 enrolled employees in eligible new small groups during the bonus period;
2. The agent must have at least 100 enrolled employees in groups with up to 100 eligible employees on January 31, 2019 (this measure includes all existing small groups and not just the new cases); and
3. The agent must have at least as many enrolled employees in groups with up to 100 eligible employees on January 31, 2019 as they had on September 30, 2018 (this measure also includes all existing small groups, and not just new cases).
The bonus amount paid increases with the total number of enrolled employees in eligible cases according to the following table:
- An eligible agent sells 10 eligible medical groups with a total of 200 enrolled employees during the bonus period.
- The agent had 50 enrolled employees on September 30, 2018.
- The agent has 250 enrolled employees on January 31, 2019 and has met all bonus requirements.
- Agent earns $100 for each enrolled employee x 200 enrolled in employees = $20,000 bonus!
Business written through Rogers Benefit Group is eligible towards qualifying you for your bonus. Call your RBG Team today!