Did you know Guardian offers supplemental benefits?
Guardian offers comprehensive supplemental health options – Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity. Benefits are paid directly to the employee, and can be used for any purpose, such as meeting everyday expenses, medical or non-medical.
- Guardian Supplemental Lines are available for groups starting at 2 lives.
- Group rates that discount favorable demographics.
- Single bill for all voluntary and core coverages.
- You can access Guardian’s team of dedicated enrollment specialists that can help you and the employer create an optimal, needs-based enrollment strategy
- Broker commissions are flexible – you can request flat level commissions or front-loaded commissions.
- Each benefit counts as a separate line for Special Producer Compensation Qualification.
- Accident Plan Info Video
- Cancer Plan Info Video
- Critical Illness Plan Info Video
- Hospital Indemnity Info Video
Employee Assistance Program Options through Guardian
- Groups that offer 3 or more qualifying lines of coverage receive the Guardian WorkLifeMatters Employee Assistance Program (EAP) administered by Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) at no charge.
- Groups that have 1 or more lines with Guardian, but do not qualify for WorkLIfeMatters, can purchase an EAP program through IBH at $1.75 PEPM.
- Groups that do not offer any Guardian lines of coverage can purchase a standalone EAP through IBH for $2.50 PEPM.
Contact your RBG Team with questions and quote requests for Guardian options