Don’t miss out on the BIG PAYOUTS with the Anthem 2018 Specialty Bonus Program
You can earn up to $50,000 per case when you sell new dental, vision, life and disability accounts with effective dates between February 1, 2018, and January 31, 2019 with Anthem. And, get additional bonuses for retaining your existing Anthem business. Best of all, both your small and large group business count toward this program!
New Business Bonus
- To qualify for the dental and vision new business bonus sell a minimum of 4 new fully insured dental cases and 60 subscribers.
- To qualify for the life and disability new business bonus sell a minimum of 6 new lines of coverage and $10,000 in new annualized premium.
- There are 5 levels of payout that you can meet, so the more new specialty lines you sell, the higher your bonus payout.
- If you qualify for BOTH the dental new business bonus and the life and disability new business bonus, you will earn an ADDITIONAL 5% on your total calculated bonus!
Specialty Retention Bonus To be eligible for the Specialty Retention Bonus, you must:
- Qualify for the new business bonus.
- To qualify for the dental and vision retention bonus you must have a minimum of 5 fully insured cases and 80 fully insured dental subscribers at the beginning of the bonus period and achieve the dental and vision new business bonus.
- To qualify for the life and disability retention bonus you must have at the beginning of the bonus period at least 5 lines of coverage and $50,000 in annualized premium for life and disability and achieve the life and disability new business bonus.
- Have a minimum of 85% persistency.
Bonus will be paid by June 20, 2019. All lines of coverage/cases for the new business and persistency bonuses must be in force on January 31, 2019 to be counted towards your bonus payout.
Anthem 2018 Specialty Bonus Program Rules and Details (Click Here)
Ask your RBG Representative how to increase your Anthem Specialty business. We are here for all your quoting and selling needs.