Action Required by 10/31/2019
UnitedHealthcare Employer eServices is moving to Optum ID in order to provide a single sign-on experience to users. This will improve system security for users and the members they service. With the new technology, one login credential can be utilized across several UnitedHealthcare websites to provide streamlined access.
All users must move to Optum ID (OID) by Oct 31, 2019
- If users do not create an OID by 10/31 they will be unable to log into Employer eServices.
- Registration is quick and easy, and assistance will be available if needed.
UnitedHeatlhcare is sending out the following email notifications:
- New users receive a “welcome” message sent automatically after they register
- Beginning in August, existing users started receiving an invite message to create an Optum ID and connect their Employer eServices ID
- Reminder messages are sent periodically to existing users who have not yet migrated to OID
- Final message to existing users explaining they need to migrate by October 31st or they will not be able to log into Employer eServices